From Shit To Shine.
Life-changing weekend 30th & 31st May 2020
9.30 am-5 pm both days
In 1993 my mum passed away from lung cancer. She was 47 years young.
I was the oldest of 6 children; the youngest was 9; I also had two small babies of my own.
Life was pretty shit for us all and very stressful.
I began to suffer from panic attacks and deep routed phobias that debilitated my life and the life of my children.
I decided in 2006 I was going to live life on my terms. I took massive action in taking back control of my life.
Was it easy no was it worth it, yes!
I have spent many years learning strategies from some of the most magnificent and amazing people in the world. This has enabled me to reach where I am today: total freedom!
Does the shit still hit the fan ? of course, it does. However, I now have the tools to deal with it, and I want to share them with you.
I know these simple yet powerful technics work as I am living proof.
What you learn from this weekend can’t be unlearned, so prepare for change!
Is it time for you to take massive action?
The Shit To Shine Commandments:
- Generate a positive momentum in all areas of your life.
- Go deep and be honest with yourself where are you today and where do you want to be?
- How to Think breakthrough thoughts daily.
- What’s your ‘WHY’ let’s find it.
- Identify what makes ‘you’ shine and build on it.
- Define your ‘not to do’ list creating more time in your life for your ‘to do list’
- Embrace the law of attraction in all areas of your life.
- Allow gratitude and abundance to flow to you.
Take a journey, course, weekend you won’t ever forget!
Secure your place with a deposit of $150
Workshop $650 for both days!!
Venue Jindalee Perth
30th & 31st May 2020
9am- 5.30pm both days